Port Adventure Property Owners’ Association
160 Adventure Trail, Community Center
November 12, 2022, at 10:00 AM
Meeting called to order: _ Martin Castle ____________ Time: __
Previous meeting minutes
- Tractor muffler
- Clubhouse Sink
- AC Chase
- Newer larger tractor. cash/finance/ budget
- Section 8 bridge/culvert quotes
- Recover POA lots sold without a vote/ survey
- Budget for material
- Material for Adventure trail
- Material for intersection of Natasha and Port Blvd
- Material for Cherokee.
- Material for Pecan Bottom
- Material for Cedar Creek/Settlers Way West
- Material for Port Blvd and Eagle
- Material for Port Blvd.
- Rent tractor for a week if there are issues with POA tractor.
- Election Committee
- Candidates and summaries by OCT. 1st, Positions available VP, and 7 directors, 1 director from each
of these sections, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,
- Asphalt for handicap access.
- Haul tires and mattresses away
Conducting POA business
Motion to adjourn: _______________________ Second: ______________
Approve: _ Disapprove: ________